Opening Late 2018
Sometimes, life is easy. We believe it bubbles down to this:
Make someone's life a little easier. It doesn't have to be big and extravagant. The small, thoughtful gesture gets the job done, too.
Small batched, artisanal beers served in a unique taproom. We’ll be serving traditional styled beers to unique foraged & botanical ales handbrewed on site for you. And we’ll be serving them in a fully accessible taproom that is sensory and mobility friendly. Why are we doing this? Because, as a family with autism along for the ride, we know the challenges. We also know that things that make life meaningful and easier for our family, also makes life a lot more fun and easier for others. Follow us as we build our nano-brewery! It will be an adventure! Join us for the ride!
• To handbrew small-batch artisanal beers that taste like they just came out of your grandparents’ kitchen
• To create a local community brewery that’s a creative and comfortable place to gather in a mobility and sensory friendly taproom
• To support jobs for individuals under-represented in the workforce (our sons are on the autism spectrum)
• To serve as a nano-philanthropic hub outlet for craft and entrepreneurs with different abilities
• ADA accessible
• Push button entry and exit
• Dual height bar so people who use wheelchairs can use the bar area
• Sensory friendly - including a sensory room
• Unisex family/companion bathroom including an adult sized changing table